FINE FINISH SPRAYING & STAINING

If you are looking for the highest quality finish available, look no further. The intensive preparation process is 80% of the work while the remaining 20% is picking the right paints and applicator. After thorough sanding and cleaning, we calibrate our spray guns and deliver you an excellent finish. Just like out the factory. Commonly referred to as a “Piano Key Finish” the surface will be undeniably smooth and brush-mark free.

FREE QUOTE

1. Name

2. Email

3. Number

4. What kind of project are you looking into?

5. What is your timeline for the project?

6. Do you need a colour consultation?

7. What is the best time to contact you?